Investment Incentive Certificate
Investment Incentive Certificate, Import of Used Machinery and Complete Facilities, Domestic Processing Permit, External Processing Permit, Tax Duty Fee Exemption Certificate, Tourism Investment and Operation Certificate
State Aids Provided Under the Incentive Certificate
- Customs Duty Exemption: Customs duty exemption to be applied to machinery and equipment to be imported.
- VAT Exemption: VAT exemption applied to machinery and equipment to be imported or purchased locally.
- Tax Deduction: It is a deduction from the income or corporate tax that the investor company must pay every year until the investment contribution rate determined according to the regions is reached.
- Interest Support: The interest applied in investment loans with a minimum maturity of 1 year to be used within the scope of the Investment Incentive Certificate is paid by the government at rates determined according to the regions.
- Investment Site Allocation: Investors can be allocated treasury land for investments to be made within the scope of the Incentive Certificate.
- SGK Employer's Share Support: The employer's share of the SGK premium calculated over the minimum wage of the personnel employed within the scope of the Incentive Certificate is covered by the state at rates determined according to the regions.
- Income Tax Withholding Support: Only valid for Region investments. The income tax withholding period calculated over the minimum wage of the personnel to be employed within the scope of the Incentive Certificate is 10 years.
- Insurance Premium Support: It is only for regional, large-scale, strategic and R&D investments to be made in the Region. The employee's share calculated over the minimum wage of the personnel to be employed within the scope of the Incentive Certificate is covered by the Ministry's budget for 10 years.
- VAT Refund: In investments to be made within the scope of Investment Incentive Certificate, building-construction expenditures can be benefited from VAT refund.
Incentive Certificate Usage Information
- ATTENTION: Investment Start Date: An Incentive Certificate application must be made in order to benefit from the support for building construction expenditures.
- Machine List Revision: Price changes can be made within (+100%) and (-50%) limits for machines registered in the incentive certificate imported and domestic machine lists. Name, quantity and prices of existing machines can be changed in the machine list. New machines can be added. All machines do not have to be purchased, provided that the integrity of the investment is preserved.
- Document Revision: If the total expenditure amount for the machinery exceeds 50% of the projected total expenditure amount, the certificate values may be revised. In addition, credit distribution, equity capital distribution, title, address, tax office, etc. recorded in the document. If other information changes, the Investment Incentive document should be revised.
- Document Duration: The investment start and end dates are written on the document. If the investment is not completed by the end of the certificate period, an additional period of half the document period may be taken for once. The document period cannot be extended again, except in exceptional circumstances.
- Transfer of Investment: It is a legal obligation for the investments to operate in the region where they are located for a minimum of five years from the date of transition to operation. Transfer of investment is possible if permission is obtained from the Ministry. In regional incentives, the supports written in the incentive certificate are updated according to the supports of the region where the investment will be moved. These supports can change in favor or against depending on the region to be moved.
- Transfer of Investment: If the transfer, sale, export or rental of machinery and equipment for which investment completion visa has been completed has completed five years from the date of purchase, it is necessary to obtain permission from the Ministry for transfer, sale, export and leasing transactions, provided that the integrity of the investment is not compromised.
- Investment Completion Visa: Legally, an application for closure must be made within six months after the expiry of the Incentive Certificate or, if the duration of the certificate has been extended, within six months after the end of the additional period. To confirm the closure;
- Exceeding the minimum investment expenditure amount according to the investment location,
- All machines purchased within the scope of the document are in the facility,
- Possibility of production in the facility
Otherwise, the benefits are taken back together with interest and penalties.
- Machine Supply Period: Machines are procured from the domestic or foreign market at different times, provided that they are within the document period.
- Loss of Document: In case of loss of the incentive certificate or any of its annexes (except for force majeure), a certified copy can be obtained by paying the document loss fee.
- Import of Used Complete Facility: A used complete facility can be imported without seeking an import permit within the scope of the Incentive Certificate.
- Import of Used Machinery: For the import of used or refurbished machinery and equipment for use in manufacturing industry facilities, an import permit must be obtained in advance.