Tourism Investment and Operation Certificate
Reliable consultancy company: It is the one that provides accurate information and guidance until the investment incentive certificate is closed, without withholding information, without worrying about getting business from its customers.
Tourism Investments and Government Supports
- Tourism facilities at the investment stage should be designed and implemented in such a way as to meet the requirements of the Tourism Operation Certificate.
- Tourism Investment Certificate: Tourism Investment Certificate is obtained from the Ministry of Tourism in accordance with the facility project information.
- A state-supported Investment Incentive Certificate is obtained by submitting a Tourism Investment Certificate .
- Tourism Operation Certificate: Tourism Operation Certificate must be obtained when the facility is put into operation. A Tourism Operation Certificate cannot be obtained without a Business and Working License.
- In order for tourism facilities to be put into operation, it is only possible if the facility is built in compliance with legal requirements and a Tourism Operation Certificate is obtained.
State Supports for Tourism Investments within the Scope of Incentive
Supports to be benefited with the Tourism Investment Incentive Certificate;
- General Supports: VAT Exemption and customs tax exemption
- Regional supports: Tax Reduction as much as the amount of investment contribution, Employer's Share of Insurance Premium Support, Interest Support, Investment Place Allocation, Customs Duty Exemption, VAT Exemption.
- Insurance Premium Support (Only for Region 6)
- Income Tax Withholding (Only for Region 6)